According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - "RODO") we would like to inform you that:
- The data administrator is TISAR PLAY Adam Wieczorek ul. Bytomska, nr 51, 41-712 Ruda Śląska. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- The Data Administrator has not appointed the Personal Data Inspector. All matters regarding personal data can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 504 009 109.
- Personal data will be processed in order to answer an inquiry or to process the application.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to process your inquiry.
- Personal data will be stored until the user withdraws consent to their processing.
- The personal data provided in the form on the site are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / organization
- Every data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- We reserve the right to process your data after withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
The service does not automatically collect any sort of information, except information stored in cookies.
- Cookies are packets of data, text files mostly, which are stored on the device of the User and are used during browsing of the Service’s websites. Cookies commonly contain the name of the website they originated from, the length of the time they’re stored on a device, and a unique number.
- Placing the cookies on the browsing device of the User and accessing them is the responsibility of the Website’s operator, Tisar Play, whose principal place of business is at TISAR PLAY Adam Wieczorek ul. Bytomska, nr 51, 41-712 Ruda Śląska.
- Cookies are used for:
- providing anonymous website traffic data (using Google Analytics)
- improving browsing experience
- The Website uses two fundamental types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s browsing device until the User logs off, leaves the website, or closes the browsing application. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a specific time which is defined by the file’s parameters or until the file itself is deleted by the User.
- The Website also uses additional types of cookies:
- functionality cookies which allow the Website to “remember” the settings choices made by the User and to personalize the User’s interface, e.g. display a welcome banner only during the User’s first visit on the site.
- Website users who don’t want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
- In many cases, Internet browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s browsing device by default. Users can choose, at any given time, to modify the cookie settings. These changes might include prohibiting the browser from handling cookies automatically or forcing it to inform the User each time a cookie is placed on the browsing device. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the browser software.
- The Website’s operator informs that restricting or disabling cookies can affect certain functionalities available on the Website’s pages.
- You can find more information about cookies at wikihow.com or in the “Help” menu of your browser.